
I must admit, I'm kind of disappointed that I missed the Tesla concert at DTE last Thursday. However, I did listen to a ton of Tesla over the weekend. I am looking forward to seeing Poison and Cinderella this Friday. I'm kinda hoping Diane decides to go along and experience on of my guilty pleasures (80's Hairbands).
Last night Diane and I sat in our driveway and split a bottle of wine that she picked up on her weekend getaway. That was a first for us, I'm not really a big wine guy (not yet)! It was nice to just relax and enjoy each others friendship. The kids ran thru the sprinklers since I took the pool down. Lauren was so upset that dad emptied the pool, she began to cry and I was crushed. That's when mom stepped in and recommended running thru the sprinklers, she has that great mother instinct with the kids. I think she's in for a little culture shock today getting back to reality after a weekend of self pampering. I hope the kids take it easy on her! 199
No comments:
Post a Comment