What a day, I had to stop by home depot today on the way home from work to pick up some lightbulbs. 3 questions; 1.) Why in hell are double life lightbulbs so expensive? 2.)Do double life lightbulbs actually last twice as long? 3.) Why do all the lightbulbs in your house burn out within 3 days of each other? Oh well, while at the Depot I also bought some screen door mesh and a roller tool to repair my front door screen. I had never done this before and usually pay around $25-30 to have this done by the local hardware. I did the job in about 15 minutes and am now considering a career change. I will never take my screens in for repair again. Screen Repair
the kids have tested Diane and I to the limit with bad behavior. Neither child would eat dinner and they both blew a fit when we made them go to bed early. I usually am in charge of reading and putting Lauren down and Diane gets Ryan. Tonight I read to Ryan while he balled the whole time. Finally Diane came in and he calmed down. The only ones to loose their temper tonight were the kids. Oh well, it's 8:39pm and they are both asleep and momma and I are watching the Tigers make a comeback against the Indians. GO TIGERS!
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment