Friday, July 21, 2006

Before My Eyes


Hi, I'm Jeff and this woman (Diane) on my right (your left) is the reason I want to be a better person. This woman and the 2 children she has given me are the most important treasures in my life. I only wish that it didn't take me 7 years to realize. Sometimes I can be the worlds bigest ass. I was blind to not see what mattered most to me. I thought I had to have all these material objects to prove my worth to my family and the world, boy was I wrong. Once I opened my eyes, I realized that I already had everything I needed the whole time. I love my family and would not trade them for anything. My wife is the only reason I'm the person that I am today. I love you honey, please never change, thank you for showing me what really MATTERS!

2 comments:

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

I took that picture!

Diane said...

I am so happy that you realize that we need only you, not what you give us!!