Monday, December 04, 2006

Wow What a weekend.

Long time no blog! This past weekend was very eventful. Friday night Diane and I got out all of our X-mas stuff and took a walk down memory lane. We were looking at old pictures we had come across.

Saturday morning I came down stairs and while I was making a pot of coffee, Lauren came running upstairs and said, "Daddy, you might want to go in the basement" Now, this was at 9:30 or so and the kids had been running around the house since 8am, so they had at least an hour or more of unsupervised play time. During the hour and a half, Ryan had came upstairs and put on his bathing suite, no big deal right, I mean hey if he wants to wear his bathing suite in December, I'm not going to say no. Alright, I finally went down stairs and found out why Ryan wanted his bathing suite on. He was making a swimming pool in my little bar area of our basement. The boy was sitting on the counter spraying water onto the laminate floor. It was approximately a 1/2" deep and took about 15 towels to clean it up. He had so much water on the floor that it started to seep into our storage room. Funny at the moment, NO, Funny now, YES!

Later that day we went bowling to Brighton Bowl and celebrated my 33rd birthday. John and Julie, Paul and Heather, Dennis and holly, and Dana and Eli came out. After bowling we went to memories and then Lou & Carl's. I had a great time, thanks to all for making my birthday extra special. Damn I feel old now!

No comments: