Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Thanksgiving Feast

Today I went to Lauren's school for a Thanksgiving feast. All of the children were dressed up as Indians and pilgrims and they were holding their homemade turkeys. They gave each child a plate of all the traditional thanksgiving food and a piece of pumpkin pie for desert. It was really a lot of fun and I'm glad I have the freedom with my job to attend some of these events. It was great to see how proud Lauren was of her crazy looking turkey.

After dinner Lauren, Ryan and I played a blues Clue's game and then I put Lauren to bed. As I was about to read a story to Lauren, she decided that she would rather look at the Target Toy magazine. As we looked thru the magazine Lauren said, "I Want That" and pointed at almost every toy in the magazine. Ryan came in halfway thru this and joined his sister in saying, "I Want That". It reminded me of when I was a kid, I'd flip thru the Sears, or whatever real catalog we had and dog ear all of the pages with things that I wanted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JC Penny Catalog was the big FAT one!