Wednesday, August 16, 2006

What's Up Dog!

I am very tired today! Our new dog had to go pee at 5:00am and I could not get back to sleep so I just went into work early. I think Max is finally warming up to Mika and he likes having her around.

Well, other than an embarrising burn on my forehead, our annual guys camping trip was a success. However, I think maybe I'll take next year off. It's basically the same thing every year. We get really drunk on Friday, wake up feeling like poop, fill our coolers with beer and canoe down the Rifle River.

The girls are going to see an American Idol concert tonight (if Marlene can find the tickets) It does not sound like all that much fun if you ask me. Although I would'nt mind seeing McPhee or the Pickler if you know what I mean!!!

2 comments:

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

Nice to see you blogging again....I thought you'd given up! Why didn't you post a picture of your burned forehead!

Jeff said...

I'd rather forget the forehead! Have fun at the Idol concert.