
After a horrible dinner (see blog below) Diane and I gave the kids a bath and put them to bed. Then we sat on the couch and I watched the Tigers loose while Diane lost at poker. Sometimes I feel bad that I can wake up each day after day and feel exactly the same as I did the day before. Poor Diane, She has been feeling like poop lately and not even her doctor knows why. Personally, I think it's lack of sex, however, she disagrees. Anyway, her doctor seams to think that Diane needs to get a message to help her with her headaches! What the hell kind of diagnosis is that. Let me see, I'll pay you $10 and you tell me I need a message. What! I offered my services to Diane and she insisted that she needs a professional. I try daily and still can not understand women, especially women with a PHD.
No comments:
Post a Comment