Monday, August 21, 2006

What an Ass!


What a weekend. Friday my nice brother in law Eli and I played poker online till about 2:30am. Saturday Diane and I hung out with Dana and Eli, we went to eat at the outback and then played cards at our house. Sunday we went to the Howell Melon fest with Dana and Eli and the kids and then back to our house for some dinner, drinks and Madden.

If your wandering who's ass that is, it's Eli's. The funny thing about this picture is all the irony. First of all check out the size of the ass. Now look at the shirt he is wearing, it says something about exercise, Eli is not exactly the poster child for exercise. Finally check out the Diet Coke can, kind of ironic considering the size of the ass don't you think. (note: wide angle lens was used for above shot)

I would love to show you the picture I have of Dana, however, due to the small bit of decency that I do have, I will not do that. However, I will say that we had a good time at the MELON fest.

4 comments:

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

Oh Jeff you make me laugh!

Eli said...

below the belt. thats all I have to say. litterally

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

Jeff's just jealous of Eli's ass.

Jeff said...

I don't think Jealous is the word, maybe scared!