Saturday, October 21, 2006

Check out my meatballs (aka Armadillo Eggs)


I made these a while ago, I just found the picture and it made me humgy.

Well, after work today I went out and blew all my leaves into the woods and cut the lawn (shorter than normal so the leaves blow into the neighbors yard.) I then started to winterize my house (put shit away and get shovels and snow blower out.) Michigan SUCKS!

I have taken a shower, played a game of madden and now I'm talking to my brother while I Blog. Blog, blog, blog.

Oh ya I'm enjoying a Wiser and water.

Go Tigers.

Check out my meatballs!

4 comments:

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

Those balls aren't very big. Reminds me of someone...??????????

Eli said...

I hope she's refering to you Jeff.

~Mrs. DCS RN~ said...

HA HA HA

Jeff said...

Are you feeling small?